Join Our Team
Here are our latest Job Opportunities at the Clanard Court Hotel.
Do please also Register Your Interest for any future opportunities, detailing what role you are looking for and attaching your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN - Posted 26th January 2022 - Part Time Spa Therapist
Our Revive Garden Spa at the Clanard Court Hotel is currently recruiting for an experienced part-time Spa Therapist who has a passion for the Spa industry and aspires to deliver the highest standard of treatments and customer care.
The ideal candidate must require the following: • ITEC, CIBTAC or CIDESCO Qualifications
• A minimum of 1 years experience in a salon or spa environment
• Passionate about skincare, bodycare and the beauty industry
• Experience in Dermalogica and Voya Skincare
• Experience in Hot Stone Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Waxing, Gelish/Shellac Nails would be desirable for this role
• The successful candidate must have impeccable presentation, excellent communication & organisational skills combined with a professional manner
• Impeccable product knowledge and the ability to recommend retail and upsell at every opportunity
This position requires weekend work (Saturday's & Sunday's) and flexible working hours. If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com
OPEN - Posted 27th October - Bailey's Bistro
Seeking both Part Time & Full Time staff for our Bailey's Bistro Team Experience is required please. Availability Mid-week is essential!
Send your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN - Posted 28th September 2021 - Chef de Partie
To facilitate the growing demand in our bistro, and to enable our valued team of chefs to have an excellent work life balance, working a maximum of 44 hours over four days, we are now recruiting an experienced and enthusiastic Chef De Partie.
This position is 4 days a week with a maximum of 44 hours.
This position requires a dedicated candidate capable of volume trade whilst serving a la carte menus, table d'hote and functions menus.
The ideal candidate must be a team player and at all times support the senior chefs and the kitchen team. He/She must
• Have at least Five Years’ experience in a similar role
• Have a full working knowledge of HACCP systems.
• Follow the set recipes and presentation of dishes to the highest standards, whilst showing initiative with innovation for new daily specials
• Ensure that you work in a clean and safe environment and manner at all times with dignity and respect for all team members
Whilst we work in a very fast paced environment we encourage all of our team to have a balanced life hence we have introduced the concept of three days off per week (with the exception of Holiday cover) Our Head Chef is accommodating and willing to work with the team to ensure each and every one of them perform to the best of their ability. He is extremely accomplished with a view to growing the team, their abilities and our menus.
We value every team member’s individual contribution and personal growth within the hotel and aim to be a constant developer of our people.
If you have the relevant experience and the required positive work attitude and you would like to join our growing team, we would love to hear from you
Team Player positive attitude Innovative
Three Days off Per week.
Applications must be sent in to email@example.com