Our Covid-19 Measures
13th March 2020
We are open for business as usual during these uncertain times and would like to assure you that the safety and comfort of our guests, customers and staff is of paramount importance to us.
Due to the development of Covid-19, we have added extra measures for your peace of mind during your stay/visit to the Clanard Court Hotel and Bailey’s Bar & Bistro:
• We have created a full time “Sanitising Team” dedicated to enhanced cleaning and disinfection of the building and on duty in our public areas throughout the day;
• We have identified common touch points in the hotel, which are being disinfected by our team hourly – such as key cards, door handles, light switches, keys, tills, card machines etc;
• We want to reassure you that we are limiting the number of guests in house at any one time, which will enable us to introduce better spacing between tables - Bailey’s Bar & Bistro tables are separated to a maximum distance from each other;
• Customers will be respectfully asked to pay with card to avoid cash exchange where possible;
• Customers and delivery drivers are respectfully requested to sanitize their hands before entering the hotel and restaurant areas. There are Hand Sanitizers in place throughout the hotel to enable our team, customers and all visitors to practice safe hygiene;
• Water will be served in individual glassware rather than jugs and all glassware goes through an 80 degree wash setting after each and every use;
• Staff wellbeing and travel checks being monitored on a daily basis;
• Disinfection throughout the building and staff areas.
With great mutual respect and understanding, we would ask you to be equally vigilant and inform us if you feel anyway unwell or have been compromised before arriving to the hotel.