Join Santa’s elves on a wonderful journey through Santa’s Magical Trail – a fun filled and action-packed experience for children young and old! We are now in our 11th YEAR of running our award-winning leading Kildare Santa experience…we really love all things Santa and believe in lots of FUN, MAGIC and SMILES along the way!!!
To date Santa’s Magical Trail has raised €105,000 for children’s charities and local community projects.The main charity we are donating to this year is the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation.
Make a Night of it too with our extremely popular Magical Sleep Over option!
We are planning towards our first ever Autism Friendly Trail and Sleep Over Night this year for Wednesday 11th December – details will be published early October and we will be taking bookings for this night then also.
Our Santa’s Magical Trail 2019 starts from SATURDAY 30th NOVEMBER, then runs every Thursday – Sunday until SUNDAY 22nd DECEMBER 2019
2019 Santa’s Magical Trail prices:
- Infant (0-12 months) €13
- Child €20
- Adult €13
€3.00 Booking Fee
Our Sleep Over includes all of the following:
- Santa’s Magical Trail passes for each adult and child booked on the Sleep Over;
- Family Dinner served by the Elves;
- Magic Show for all children after Dinner followed by fun and games in the Elves’ Party Den (and some adult time for Mam and Dad!);
- Overnight Bed and Breakfast accommodation in a Classic Room for at least one child and one adult to a maximum of three children and two adults. (Roll Away beds may be used for children);
- After Breakfast the next day, feeding the Animals their Breakfast in Santa’s Farm with the Elves!
2019 Sleep Over prices:
- Infant (0-12 months) = €29, Thursday Night = €25
- Child = €65, Thursday Night = €59
- Adult = €115, Thursday Night = €105
For More Info and To Book: