Civil Ceremonies & Blessings
Our experienced Wedding Co-ordinators will assist you with the careful planning of all aspects of your wedding from the ceremony through to the celebrations afterwards.
Complimentary Civil Ceremony Package
- Red Carpet Welcome on Arrival
- Ceremony Room Dressed with Floral Arrangements & Candelabras
- Elegant Chair Covers
- Free Consultancy & Planning with our experienced Wedding Co-ordinator
- First Class PA System
- Event co-ordination provided by our Management Team on the day
- Complimentary Car Parking for 250 cars
- Special Accommodation rates for your guests
The Marriage Notification Process:
You must attend, in person, at the office of the Registrar by prior appointment to give at least three months notification of your intention to marry. At this consultation you will be presented with a Marriage registration form. While only three months notice is required by law it is advisable to contact the Registrar well before the intended date of marriage to receive a timely appointment.
At this meeting with the Registrar you will be asked for the following: Full evidence of name, address, age, marital status and nationality. In general you will be asked to produce passports as I.D., original final decrees in respect of previous divorce (if applicable), P.P.S. numbers of the couple. The Registrar will advise if any additional official documentation is required. You will also be asked for the details of the marriage, the intended date, the names and date of births of witnesses and details of the venue.
The Marriage notification can be given to any Registrar, the HSE will advise you of the contact details that are closest to you.
You will then need to meet our Wedding Co-ordinator Claire who will complete the particulars on the documentation that apply to venue.
Contact: Civil Registration Service, Eastern Registration Area, Unit 5, Monread Office and Leisure Complex, Monread, Naas, Co Kildare. Tel: 045 887 660/671
For further information on Civil Ceremonies in Clanard Court Hotel please do not hesitate to contact us on 059 8640666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Wedding Celebrants:
- Gerry Byrne T: 085 7379232 E: email@example.com and W: www.getmarried.ie
- Spiritual Ceremonies www.spiritualceremonies.ie
- Antoinette Coleman-Kelly T:087 2482745 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Read our WEDDING REVIEWS above and on Weddingsonline.ie***
Contact our wonderful wedding experts Claire or Emma today on 059 8640666 or email@example.com